Just need a place to store these, partly so that I can remember them in a few months time.
* Climb ladders with your pistol drawn, to increase weapon raise time. Pistols work in close combat. Accidentally discovered this when a sniper climbed a ladder and got me (they run around with the pistols, find their spot then swap). You could always run scout pro instead to do this. This tactic works well on Array, Radiation, Firing Range etc. Any map where you can flank campers by climbing. Dual CZs are a good choice for the pistols, because of the super raise time and close quarters ownage.
* Your nades tell everyone where you are, you can use this to your advantage, players will home in on that position and you can be ready. You can also locate enemies from where they're throwing them (obviously). The main point is, you can throw a nade to trick an enemy into rushing that position, so nade and flank.
* Snap to targets by letting go of your ADS. You don't need a high sensitivity. Most players will instinctively learn this and not realize they're doing it. I think running a higher sensitivity works reasonably well without this though, and it does depend on the ADS time of your gun.
* Never die with grenades or tacs in your pockets. Yeah, we all know that one, but I forget sometimes.
* If the enemy is running backwards and you're sprinting at them, hipfire. The knife will usually not work. I'm finding Default works better than tactical in Blops, it's slightly down to preference, but a super fast knife reflex can get you a lot of kills if you like getting in the enemies face.
* If you sprint a lot, Steady Aim Pro. Slight of hand pro never saves me (except on guns that require frequent reloading), and running is too slow. Or you can trust your judgement for safe sprinting and never get caught sprinting down a popular line of sight. Completely up to preference.